Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

First Look at Topps Minor League Pro Debut (PIC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
So, we all love when companies cut up a card to put it into another card. BUT, what about when the company cuts up their own card?

First picture of 2010 Topps Minor League Pro Debut Auto

Beckham.jpg

::facepalm:: :? :(

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: First Look at Topps Minor League Pro Debut = AWFUL!

NECpilgrims8 said:
So, we all love when companies cut up a card to put it into another card. BUT, what about when the company cuts up their own card?

First picture of 2010 Topps Minor League Pro Debut Auto

Beckham.jpg

::facepalm:: :? :(

oh god

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Man, that cut is freaking ugly...a step down for Topps IMO on this one...

The other cards...wow, I like!

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Once again, complete garage except for the cards covered in large pieces of beautiful memorabilia...

Although, I hope they make cards of past players, I wouldn't mind having some more Tulo cards in his Drillers uniform.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Yes, the cut is an absolute total monstrosity, but oh my god, finally I have what I've been asking for for years, a product with truly highend game-used items for prospects! Granted, it is limited to the Futures Game participants, it seems, but I'll take it.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
You will flame me for this, but the Beckham isn't that farking bad. I have seen worse. Remember the letter autos in football with the clear sticker over the letter? ::facepalm:: The Beckham is not worse than that.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jbone17 said:
You will flame me for this, but the Beckham isn't that farking bad. I have seen worse. Remember the letter autos in football with the clear sticker over the letter? ::facepalm:: The Beckham is not worse than that.

I agree that there are things that have been worse. For a cut auto of a cut up card, its not as bad as in the past, and it is better than manufactured patches with a sticker auto pasted on top.

But i would have expected better out of Topps but oh well. Im sure it will still sell decent so if i pulled it I would just flip it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts