Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where do they get these Topps Rip girls??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
My goodness, these rip party videos are weird. Watch 2:24-2:40, especially 2:35 (what the hell is that??) :lol: :lol:
At the end some guy pulls an autod button, and she nearly makes love to the card as she rubs her thumb through the auto 3:22. Looks like shes high lol. I know they usually get crazy to make it look good but its like someone on something put his one together. The very end of the video is pretty funny as well.

[youtube:2egcikef]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmEu31tUwfk[/youtube:2egcikef]

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I didn't click the video, but judging by the still I'd say they're a bunch of wanna be models/**** stars who'se faces are just to fugly to make it into the entertainment biz. Topps realizes this and jumps at the chance of getting C+'s at rookies rates!

whats she saying into the mic:

"Sloth..Love..Chunk!"

"Rocky...Road!?!"

"heeeey...Youuuu. Guuyyysss!!"

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I imagine the rip girls are actresses desperate for work. They sure act it up during the cheesy rip videos. I don't believe for a moment those girls are genuine in their excitement for sports card.

I bet the director has to tell her when he says "action" and there is a card nearby, the girl needs to act like she's been given a 20 carat diamond! ;)

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
rsmath said:
I imagine the rip girls are actresses desperate for work. They sure act it up during the cheesy rip videos. I don't believe for a moment those girls are genuine in their excitement for sports card.

I bet the director has to tell her when he says "action" and there is a card nearby, the girl needs to act like she's been given a 20 carat diamond! ;)

A shocking new twist to the Rip Party ruse!

totran

Mar 25, 2009
WOW up until that vid i wondered why we as collectors are referred to as "card dorks"
between this video and mtvs new show "the shore"
its more easy to tell people im pakistani and i enjoy fireworks

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
The Topps girls are lame

Now the Benchwarmer girls awesome!

Met them at the National a few years back and all of them seemed genuinely nice even though you could tell they cared less about sports cards.

totran

Mar 25, 2009
just in case this is a secret unknown show ::facepalm::
enjoy
[youtube:2x8xfm1t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmLiryM-0Ys&NR=1[/youtube:2x8xfm1t]

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Now, my time isn't super valuable, but I would like to be reimbursed for the 2:03 that was wasted as I watched that video. ::facepalm::

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I am now dumber for watching that video!
"It's a product like no other!" Thank god because this product is a unique piece of crap!

Members online

Latest posts