Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Watt

Aug 16, 2008
Cleveland
Just looking for some advice on what to do with this. I listed an item for a 5-day auction which ended yesterday. I log on to my account last night and have three messages from the same person.

1: if i win this will I for get this and is there and tears in it? Are all the pages there?

2: I was just wondering if got my last email? Are all the pages in a like new condition.

3: I have decided that I don't want this. Sorry. I will leave a positive feedback for you. If you cancel my bid. Thank you.

I then ask him why he would bid on it and then want to retract as that goes against Ebay policy, and he says "so does not answering my emails. if you can take it off please"

Should I just send a second chance offer or report him for NPB when possible?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
If you dont care about the negative hit them with a npb, sounds like they where trying to back out from the start. They must have found it cheaper after bidding. Also explain to them after hitting submit when asking their first question it clearly says give 24-48 hours for you to respond.

Members online

Latest posts