Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

can this be true?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
mudflap02 said:
Obviously he did not get it, and that auction is just a figment of your imagination.

Ummmm.... huh? are you saying he does have the card? beacuse he seems to be the only person out there who got there card. I called topps last week and hey were still printing them. Im wondering if it is fake?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
bongo870 said:
mudflap02 said:
Obviously he did not get it, and that auction is just a figment of your imagination.

Ummmm.... huh? are you saying he does have the card? beacuse he seems to be the only person out there who got there card. I called topps last week and hey were still printing them. Im wondering if it is fake?

Because clearly Topps CS always has their story straight.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
DWright5 said:
He's a board member, he posted about it earlier:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71380

Thank you for being the first person to really answer my question rather than being a (well you know) Thank you, So the guy did get his card. Maybe mine is on the way too then! OR maybe beacuse his red hot rookies were in there they lumped them together.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
mredsox89 said:
bongo870 said:
mudflap02 said:

Because clearly Topps CS always has their story straight.

Yea, Well, i figure he was looking at the screen right there so he would know but like you said....

Members online

Latest posts