Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Unique Box Break.. Nice Case Hit-EDIT: SOLD!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubsfan2513

Jan 22, 2009
Omaha, NE/Chicago, IL
Well i walked into the card shop today planning on getting some storage boxes to sort some of my cards in. I have stacks sitting on my desk and they need to be sleeved and put away. I was eying the new stuff and got a craving to bust a box. I wound up buying a box of 09 Unique. A guy from the shop at already pulled a Beltran 1/1 Auto/bat nob so I was a little reluctant to buy one but i decided since I havent opened any boxes in awhile I would go for it. I got a Cueto Auto and a Helton Patch /99, but those seem like cardboard fillers compared to what came in the first pack...

New003.jpg

Needless to say I was so excited I forgot my supplies! Oh well, best pull of my life by far. It should be on ebay within a couple of weeks.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Re: 2009 Unique Box Break.. Nice Case Hit

This one is in much better condition than the one that sold a couple days ago. You just got one monster pull

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL

Wow, yours is the first full logo to come up. The first was missing a chunk and mine is missing a little less, but still some. Yeah, that'll get ya $1500+.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin

Is this the 3rd one? Isn't there 6 in total. Great pull. Hopefully yours will bring in more than the other two did.

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada

Ichiro collectors pay LARGE!!!!!!! There are 5 logomen, here are 2 of them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ICHIRO-2009-TOPPS-U ... 5ad593ea86

And this lunacy

http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-TOPPS-UNIQUE-M ... 5ad57aef37

Makes me feel better about how much I spent on the Felix.At least the Felix logo auto is a true 1/1, not like the 13 Dontrell Willis'...13 D____'s...worst auto in the industry, and they made 13 of em! Also there are 8 David Wrights, 6 Pudge Rodriguez's,7 Pujols, and 5 Miguel Cabrera's. How can there be this many 1/1 logo auto's? They are killing the Logoman Mojo!

How can these cards be 1/1, if they feature he same pose? I assumed they would be different (1 batting, a couple fielding, maybe some running, I dunno, different stuff) But they are the same card, just a different logoman...that is like any other parallel patch...I don't get it.

G

The rainbow in the background is a different color in all of them

cubsfan2513

Jan 22, 2009
Omaha, NE/Chicago, IL

Thanks for all the replies. I'm going to let my card store owner list it because he has a better reputation and may attract more foreign buyers. Ill let you guys know when it pops up.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

for the love of Christ, there are more than one 1/1 logoman's in unique? There's more than one contradictions in that sentence. (I have the Utley, i mean a Utley 1/1 coming in ) :evil:

Nice pull though!

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada

Yeah, there are 3 Utley logoman, but no logoman auto. Not nearly as bad as 13 Dontrell Willis'. And I noticed the different color "rainbow" things. I guess that makes them 1/1, but come on, its a stretch, Topps! They are killing the Logoman mojo!

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA

Holy #*@$&*# those go for a lot of money... I'd love to pull something I could sell for $1,000+!! But who wouldn't, right?? Nice pull.

cubsfan2513

Jan 22, 2009
Omaha, NE/Chicago, IL
Well I finally had my local shop owner put the card up on his eBay account. After about 4 hours it sold for the BIN price of 2099.99. I may have been able to get more but I can't be discouraged about a 2000 profit after fees. Thanks for looking at my post and sharing my thrill with this card. I am only 18 and probably hit my highest point in life for collecting. I guess it's all down hill from here. Anyways it's the people here that make collecting fun and I'll make sure to show evryone what my profits go to.

elemin8

Aug 7, 2008
I would have given you 5X that amount for it.....Just kidding great sale and great card. A card like that I would have a hard time moving.

Members online

Latest posts