Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 MLB The Show Release Date and details?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Does anyone have a release date and know if it will be made for the Ps2 (Might get a ps 3 if it doens't).

All I know is Joe Mauer is on the cover.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Do they even still make new games for the PS2? I haven't paid attention to the PS2 for a year or two now.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Weimer said:
Do they even still make new games for the PS2? I haven't paid attention to the PS2 for a year or two now.
that's what i play the show on lol.

just was playin earlier with my giants.

pumped to use pablo and lincecum.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Ah, nice. I know the PS2 is still popular with a lot of people. Just wasn't sure if they were still making games for it. They stopped making new xbox games a long time ago.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
darocker80 said:
Does anyone have a release date and know if it will be made for the Ps2 (Might get a ps 3 if it doens't).

Hopefully if they make a PS2 version they actually change something in it this year. All thewy did for MLB08 and MLB09 was the Rosters and Yankee Stadium pretty much.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
vwnut13 said:
darocker80 said:

Hopefully if they make a PS2 version they actually change something in it this year. All thewy did for MLB08 and MLB09 was the Rosters and Yankee Stadium pretty much.
ya, even though i love how it is right now,

AndyLaroche#1Fan

May 6, 2009
March 3rd. Buying a PS3 is the best investment you can make my friend. MLB The Show 09 was sick!! Cant wait for MLB The Show 10. PS If your investing in a PS3, dont buy MLB 2K10. Worst baseball game for any system ever. Id rather play Ken Griffey Jr baseball 1998. (Dont act like you dont know bout that Nintendo 64)

Members online

Latest posts