Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gwynn Crusade Trio...Finally!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I know there are a lot of threads to add this to, but I decided to make a new thread because I can! :D
Scan2.jpgScan.jpg
red.jpg

So it's a little anti-climactic since so many others have completed their rainbow in the last few months, but alas...

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
Very nice! I assume the red was the newest addition? From Shrev? I wanted his but thought you'd be in the hunt for it so I left it alone. No need to go after a card of a guy I don't collect when I know of a specific collector who does.

Congrats on the rainbow, looks great :!:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
NYCrulesU said:
Very nice! I assume the red was the newest addition? From Shrev? I wanted his but thought you'd be in the hunt for it so I left it alone. No need to go after a card of a guy I don't collect when I know of a specific collector who does.

Huge thank-you, then, because I am sure I couldn't have outbid (or out-offered) many of you guys out there!
I have actually heard that from another member, too!

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
gwynn5453l4u said:
NYCrulesU said:

Huge thank-you, then, because I am sure I couldn't have outbid (or out-offered) many of you guys out there!
I have actually heard that from another member, too!

No need for a ty. I love Gwynn, but you collect him. I'm glad that card is in your collection. Sweet addition!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Now that I have my trio, I can honestly say CONGRATS man. Love seeing others get all of their player/players. I'm just glad Piazza didn't have a "Call to Arms" set in there.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Nice set! All these Crusades rainbows have ALMOST got me interested enough to try to complete one of my own. What Donruss product were these inserted in? I might try a box if it's reasonable.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
xcantgobackx said:
Congrats! I'm not a huge fan of Crusades. I think they're ok, but as a Gwynn collector, job well done!
:eek:
If you ever held one in hand, you'd change your mind in a heartbeat!!
One of the sexiest cards of the last 10 years hands down.

Members online

Latest posts