Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB logos/uniforms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Who do you think needs a change or a overhaul?
My vote:

Orioles
Mariners
Houston
Rangers

My four.. who do you have?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I have no problem with any of them. I don't like the Oregon Duck method of jersey's ...

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
brianga26 said:
Who do you think needs a change or a overhaul?
My vote:

Orioles
Mariners
Houston
Rangers

My four.. who do you have?

The orioles rockin' Baltimore across their chest is more than enough of a make-over.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Haven't the rangers been changing their jersey look and lettering off and on for the past 5 years? Seems every time I see them, something's different--Red jersey, blue jersey, red/blue hat with a "T", throwback lettering, new lettering. Must be a pain to be in their marketing department.

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
55_marlins_sp said:
I have no problem with any of them. I don't like the Oregon Duck method of jersey's ...

+1

The Oregon Ducks have the worst uniforms in all of sports.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If anything, the teams should have a couple more real throwback games. Either from the ***** league's or traditional old uni's. None of the variation stuff. I want to see MLB go back to it's roots with the uniform.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
cubfan131 said:
55_marlins_sp said:

+1

The Oregon Ducks have the worst uniforms in all of sports.

Why is that? Because they like being noticed and they have a very big alumni backer to provide them? I bet if you gave the option to a majority of sports teams, they would jump at the chance to have so many different styles of jerseys. Let alone how much money is made on jersey sales based on having so many different styles.

On that note, some MLB teams wear 5-7 different styles of jerseys every year. You only notice the Ducks because they only play 16 games a year compared to 162.

*edit*I guess I might as well answer the original question. I think the Nationals (maybe one that isn't so easily misspelled on the front), Marlins, and Rangers need new uniforms.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I would really like to see the Cubs update their grey road unis, and get rid
of those fugly blue alternate jerseys that Zambrano insists on wearing at home
and on the road. I would also like to see mandatory white w/pinstripes for
home games.

dinosaurusrex

Oct 27, 2009
What are you talking about!?!?!? the mariners have some of the classiest, clean cut, nice jerseys in all of MLB. If any one needs an "update" it's the yankees!

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
i think everyone you listed needs to keep them the way they are. I cant stand the vest jerseys though. I think if any one team needs to have a jersey change its the marlins.

GTJ558

Jan 26, 2009
thenumberonemetfan said:
I wish the Mets would update their alternates.

i hope the mets not wear black jerseys....and stick to the pinstripes or white....maybe wear their actual colors instead, i would prefer spring training jerseys to the black.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Even though they just updated their jerseys last year, I would like to see the Pirates bring back the cursive script Pittsburgh that they had in the early 90's.

I would also like to see the Marlins bring back the teal caps they wore their first few seasons. The black caps and jerseys just don't seem right to me, since black is basically their secondary color in the logo.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
dinosaurusrex said:
What are you talking about!?!?!? the mariners have some of the classiest, clean cut, nice jerseys in all of MLB. If any one needs an "update" it's the yankees!

:benson:

Really?

The Yankees have the most recognizable uniform in American sports.

The day the Yankees change their uniform Seattle will win two world series in a row. NEVER!

dinosaurusrex

Oct 27, 2009
vwnut13 said:
dinosaurusrex said:

:benson:

Really?

The Yankees have the most recognizable uniform in American sports.

The day the Yankees change their uniform Seattle will win two world series in a row. NEVER!

lol no im not saying they need a change, i meant that they have the same jerseys that they have had forever...... so people are talkign about orioles, mariners, rangers etc. who all need updates and the yankees are the ones who are in line for an "update"

Members online

Latest posts