Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sickels Mets Top 20 Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
F-mart may be young as hit for a nice average at higher levels, but he hasn't demonstrated power or stolen a lot of bags.

Wilmer is very young so its hard to tell what will happen to him. I assume that is why he is #2 on the list. However they always say a player is young so its hard to tell where to rank him....

I feel both F-MArt and Flores are a little too hyped. Ike Davis is their most solid prospect and will be most likely succeed.

(Flores is still young and can develop power, but for now, he shouldn't be ranked so high).

At most F-mart looks like a .290-.300 who will hit maybe 10 bombs at citi field with like 10 SB. I have seen him and does not look like a future all star and a player whose superfractor auto RC reaches over 7 grand.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Nice job on not adding thoughts. It's a start. But, I think you should add your opinion to make it even better! Then these posts would be meaningful.

Tick-Tock-Man

Apr 27, 2009
♀Atl,Ga.
jbone17 said:
Thoughts? Sorry I had to do it. :lol: Seriously, very nice list and the Mets farm system isn't looking to bad. ;)

ya too bad the team is always full of overpriced, underachieving talent.
they should try to go young. and stop trying to imitate the Yankees.

GTJ558

Jan 26, 2009
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. the mets don't compete with the yanks...they play in different leagues and therefore try and put a team together that will win their division and league which may not happen any time soon but not from lack of spending

Members online

Latest posts