Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

for the Larry Walker collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I wish my player would pop up although it would probably cost me and arm and a leg at this point.. if he hit for a low BIN like this wow that would be sweet!

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
Thanks for the heads up. He doesn't mention if he will ship to Canada so I've asked him if he will. Hopefully the answer is yes. Thanks. again.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I was just going to say that.. someone scooped it up! if your lucky it was a board member here who was securing it for you instead of you having to wait for your answer.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
1st4040 said:
I was just going to say that.. someone scooped it up! if your lucky it was a board member here who was securing it for you instead of you having to wait for your answer.

Maybe, but I think it was someone on here who collects Walker and if it was I'm happy he picked it up. His Walker collection blows mine away and if he needed it that would be great for him to get. Thanks again for posting this, I appreciate it.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
jarcar said:
Thanks for the heads up. He doesn't mention if he will ship to Canada so I've asked him if he will. Hopefully the answer is yes. Thanks. again.

Jared,
Anytime you are not sure if the seller will ship to Canada LMK and I'll pick it up for you, EH!

Blame Canada, blame Canada....JK northern bro

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
dreamerfan said:
Sorry did not pick it up. Not me

That sucks, I was hoping it was, although you probably already have it. ;)

Brandon (spahnandsain) thanks for the offer... my southern bro. :D

Bikerider60, that is one of my favourite cards of his, it is also his first. Great card.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
1st4040 said:

Looks like you hit it right on the head. I just got a PM from mlbsalltimegreats (Tony) and he picked it up for me... That is sooo awesome!! I don't know what to say other than THANK YOU Tony, you're awesome!!

Members online

Latest posts