Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Evan Longoria

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Brewer Andy said:
[quote="Skorris CCBC":2mv9ebvl]I think that's a site similar to the onion..

Only not as funny[/quote:2mv9ebvl]

Correct. Haha.

rbrownaz

Jun 2, 2009
well at least it'd take the heat of mcgwire. unless he practices that religion too. but then he'd have to hold another press conference. possibly a more uncomfortable one.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
I dunno, a look at the other headlines seems like it's real stuff..

South Carolina Man Only American Stunned at Mark McGwire Steroid Admission
Mistaken for Harold Ford, Derek Jeter Gets Third Degree from Irate Long Islanders
Bud Selig Reverses Lifetime Ban on Shoeless Joe Jackson; Says He’s Welcome to Play Anytime
Two College Girls Threaten to Hold Their Breath Till Bert Blyleven Makes Hall of Fame
Santa and His Elves Unable to Deliver Real Team Under Washington Nationals’ Tree
Phillies’ Jimmy Rollins “Very Relieved” After Mistaking Gigantic Ego for Suspicious Tumor
MLB Honors Kevin Costner for Appearing in Every Baseball Movie Ever Made
With Phillies Loss in World Series, Philadelphia Fans Turn Sights to Rocky VII

I vote that it's real news.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
i know what religion i am

me tiger and longoria

who honeslty would vene waste their time writing a dumb article like that

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
“I have observed this cult from afar and even up close,” said Riley Witherspoon, Vice President of CultVision, a cult watchdog group. “I have been particularly interested in their sexual practices, especially the one where the women parade around in French maid outfits and remove the trousers of the male worshippers in some sort of right of passage while a steady dance beat is played on loudspeakers as the director’s cut of Spartacus is being shown on large screens. I’d actually like to get a couple more looks at that.”

Ha! I'm sure this *** would like to see a bunch of girls pulling down guy's pants!

Doesn't change my view of Longoria. If he hits over .280 with 30+ HR next year, he is ok in my book, otherwise screw him.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
Raelianism is not a religion but more a sect. You guys don't remember 2-3 years ago when a scientist stated they were able to clone a human being ? This joke was on behalf of Rael movement. Marketing 101.
Most of the members are from France and here in Quebec where Rael himself lives. For over a decade, he has become a running gag and have maid some famous television appearances.
He is some sort of entertainer, not sure if he takes himself seriously or not, but hey there is believers for about everything in this world.

Do a baseball star really need to be part of this to get every 18 y.o. girls he want ? I'm sur not.

Will i dump my Longoria stuff after reading this ? No. I'll wait after his first WS ring :D

Members online

Latest posts