Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPS Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I ordered some 8X10's from a website in preparation for Pirate autograph signings over the next few weeks. To make a long story short, I paid for expedited two day shipping, which should have had the photos here today so I can get them signed at a signing Sunday. The printer shipped the package later than their stated processing time, so my arrival date was now pushed back to Monday. According to the UPS tracking info, the package is now at the UPS distribution center about 10 mins from my house, but still won't be here til Monday.

Is there any way that the package can be picked up in person so I can get it in time for Sunday, or am I just SOL? I'm already incredibly irritated with the entire situation, since I paid $13 for two day shipping, and would hate to have some of these photos essentially go to waste. Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
js0000001 said:
You have to call UPS on the phone to work it out.

Might be possible (might not be)

Actually you'll probably have to have the shipper call UPS.

You can call them, but you probably won't get anywhere without the "attempted delivery" slip. It is nearly impossible to get to an actual person by calling UPS without being the original shipper or having the attempted delivery slip.

Now on that, I had an issue a few months back where UPS.com's tracking said my package was scheduled to deliver on a Monday, when it was supposed to be on a Friday. I called the original shipper and they called UPS and UPS confirmed it was to be delivered on Friday (which it was).

Members online

Latest posts