Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know anything about Astros Prospect Chance Douglass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Picked up a prospect lot of his stuff with some really good pieces in it. Just wanting to find out if anyone knows more about him.
Thanks,
Tom

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Therion said:
trevordchi said:
Long shot to ever make the show. Not real good.

That's an understatement. He didn't pitch at all last year.

My understanding is that he chose not to pitch last year to help take care of his wife who was ill. Cant verify that, but I was told by a 'Stros fan.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Don't count on him making the pros.

Oh, and you may wanna adjust your sig-it's way too big.

addisobarber15

Feb 28, 2011
ha wowwww. all of yall can **** off. he has been dating my aunt for almost two year now. who actually lost her husband. Chance has been nothing but an amazing father figure to her kids. He is a great guy. And will some day hopefully be my uncle! keep talking ****.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
addisobarber15 said:
ha wowwww. all of yall can frack off. he has been dating my aunt for almost two year now. who actually lost her husband. Chance has been nothing but an amazing father figure to her kids. He is a great guy. And will some day hopefully be my uncle! keep talking quit swearing
Great first post. Nobody said he was a bad person, just not a great player.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
He decided to take time off of baseball to spend time with his WIFE...and that was in 08
Wonder what happened to her, being as though he's been dating this kids aunt for 2 years...

Members online

Latest posts