Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mail day: 3 cases Ultimate Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Not really tempted to open at this point. I'm only after the Eddie Murray related cards out of this.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
ballerskrip said:
Did you just buy them to Hold and Sell?

I could NEVER let those stay unopened in my house, not even for an hour.

skrip

Initially I was going to open two and sell the other. Decided to just hold and sell them all. I have really nice luck with wax but have so little free time to list auctions.... I'd bust and then have everything sitting around :lol:

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
theplasticman said:
ballerskrip said:
Did you just buy them to Hold and Sell?

I could NEVER let those stay unopened in my house, not even for an hour.

skrip

Initially I was going to open two and sell the other. Decided to just hold and sell them all. I have really nice luck with wax but have so little free time to list auctions.... I'd bust and then have everything sitting around :lol:

I understand with most products, but to list 45 auctions (the hits) and 1 more for all the base really wouldn't take much time. Assuming you sold them all that is. Just saying. Selling them is probably smart. Did you get in at a good price?

skrip

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
That's part of my thing... I am THAT busy haha. I'm able to allocate about 20 minutes a day for Ebay and cards. That's about it right now.

Yeah... got in at a nice price for sure. Kinda wish I'd have picked up a few more.

Latest posts