Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

When is 2 for 2 not a good thing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Hey Yo! Going 2 for 2 is bad when..................

When a buyer doesn't pay for an item they win, I usually just block them and file a NPB alert and move on. Well, I forgot to block a buyer after they failed to pay for an item from me about 6 months or so ago. Well, they buy another item and the same thing happens. Another non-paid for item for the buyer. It's sad because the buyers name is familiar. Not sure if he's a member or not, but either way I will be avoiding him and I recommend that you do the same. Just man up and pay for the items you buy on eBay.

card-treasury

He will not be on my Holiday card list this year. ;)

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
What's also unfortunate is when a seller blocks a former board member for absolutely no reason. No online arguments, no past transactions, nothing. ::facepalm:: And when I go to contact the seller to see what is up, I get no response. Oh well...

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Not trying to call anyone out. Just puzzles me why on 2 separate purchases a person decides to not pay. Oh well right ;)

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
bballcardkid said:
What's also unfortunate is when a seller blocks a former board member for absolutely no reason. No online arguments, no past transactions, nothing. ::facepalm:: And when I go to contact the seller to see what is up, I get no response. Oh well...

Are you talking about Rob's situation? I would have blocked the douchbag too

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
JoshHamilton said:
bballcardkid said:

No, for some reason I'm on Rob's blocked list and I haven't even had any contact with him.

phalm

Feb 27, 2009
card-treasury on 1/24 did a buy it now..... never paid

who is he on this site....

his record looks good wonder why not paying or communicating

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
bballcardkid said:
JoshHamilton said:
bballcardkid said:

No, for some reason I'm on Rob's blocked list and I haven't even had any contact with him.

I have a long list of blocked eBay bidders also. Most are taken from this site and entered and then forgotten.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
phalm said:
card-treasury on 1/24 did a buy it now..... never paid

who is he on this site....

his record looks good wonder why not paying or communicating

I know he has a Fielder Super in his sig...Also it shows he hasnt posted in a while.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Rookie Rolodex had a good rep on here and he stole $50 from me and went away. It's possible this guy has done the same thing. Oh well, at least you didn't lose anything.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
He bought a card of mine on eBay. It took him at least two weeks to pay, and I had to remind him several times in email and PM. He said he buys thousands of cards a month, so they are difficult to keep track of.

Members online

Latest posts