Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ANY CHRISTY MATHEWSON FANS OUT THERE ?...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
I cant wait till my sons baseball season starts again this year :), 2 years ago ( 9 YRS OLD ) he got to play on the REDSOX team and they won the championship that year :)...what was funny about that season we had a kid on the team named CHRISTY who also had a brother named MATHEW ( which they call him MATTY ) . When i first heard the names I was like those are odd names and first thing that came to my mind was CHRISTY MATHEWSON. Come to find out thier dad ( a coach on the team ) was in fact ( actor ) Eddie Frierson. wow talk about baseball history knowledge !!! Eddie has done plays as Christy for years. I really didnt get a chance to get to know Eddie as i wish i had done 2 years ago, this guy knows his baseball history. Eddie has a web page some what dedicated to CHRISTY and still does the plays as CHRISTY MATHEWSON ( http://www.matty.org/ )

sorry for the long read guys

Oh and this year my son got selected by that same coach from 2 years ago who still has EDDIE as a coach :) !!!....will be really looking forward to getting to know EDDIE this year :)..from what Ive heard from other dads EDDIE has been able to meet huge H.O.F players like Mantle, Joe D and Im sure he has been able to get autos from them all . Was told he used to do old timer games dressed as CHRISTY. any ways sorry again for the long read ( did this more to be able to share the link to the CHRISTY MATHEWSON page )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts