Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice PC Win!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
This is a card I've been looking for in a PSA 8 or better. Glad I found it, and won it for a great price too:

831f_1.jpg

I know its not prospects, but I thought I'd share anyways :D

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
...very nice Andy!! I have a bunch of those locked up somewhere. Ate a lot of Kelloggs cereal and ate a lot of Twinkies to get the respective cards back in the day...... :lol:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
MaineMule said:
...very nice Andy!! I have a bunch of those locked up somewhere. Ate a lot of Kelloggs cereal and ate a lot of Twinkies to get the respective cards back in the day...... :lol:

Thats how you've gotta do it :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
This is a card I've been looking for in a PSA 8 or better. Glad I found it, and won it for a great price too:

831f_1.jpg

I know its not prospects, but I thought I'd share anyways :D

Pllllleeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee don't let that stop you!! :lol: Great card!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I just got the Walter Johnson like that last week...LOVE seeing nonprospect threads... :D

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
robboshow said:
Nice card and a great price. Do you only collect Blyleven in a Twins uni?

I do collect all Blyleven, but pictured as a Twin has a slight advantage in my collection

Mojodan, wideright: Thanks for the comments, I added that little prospect bit to encourage more replies :)

Now that I know there is interest in non-prospect mailday, now I'll start posting my pickups/maildays accordingly.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
robboshow said:
Nice card and a great price. Do you only collect Blyleven in a Twins uni?

I do collect all Blyleven, but pictured as a Twin has a slight advantage in my collection

Mojodan, wideright: Thanks for the comments, I added that little prospect bit to encourage more replies :)

Now that I know there is interest in non-prospect mailday, now I'll start posting my pickups/maildays accordingly.

Amen. I love mailday/showoff/let's see 'em threads. If I open a prospect thread, it's by accident :lol:

Members online

Latest posts