Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opinion on the 'Razor' cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flashmelo

Jun 1, 2009
I do not really have good knowledge about the company, however will they keep making cards?

Would the auto cards of Westmoreland, Beckham and more..still have value when the Chrome cards of them come out?

or are those players under contract with Razor?

Would you invest on the Razors?

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Razor had its flaws, but I think the cards look great in person and the customer service is top notch! If they are cards for your PC, I think they're great. As for resell value, not too sure on that one...

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Of course, they'll keep making cards, but will stay away from a niche sport called 'baseball' and instead focus on poker, football or a non-sport release.

I don't think Razor will be as eager to touch baseball again.

If there were Bowman Chrome autos to come out of the Razor exclusives or any of the players who signed for Razor first, but are not exactly exclusives - then their Razor cards will probably lose any perceived value.

However, my guess is that Upper Deck has the pipeline to Razor's exclusives and they will probably get the first opportunity to get any of the Razor exclusives players on cardboard [particularly certified autographs] i.e. Matt Wieters.

Flashmelo said:
I do not really have good knowledge about the company, however will they keep making cards?

Would the auto cards of Westmoreland, Beckham and more..still have value when the Chrome cards of them come out?

or are those players under contract with Razor?

Would you invest on the Razors?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts