Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has anyone met Colin Powell? (Updated with scan)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
He'll be doing a book presentation in my school next friday and I was wondering if getting his auto would be though?

Thanks
Arturo

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Re: Has anyone met Colin Powell?

I did while I was enlisted. He came to NAS in Pensecola and had an in house debriefing. Very polite but very direct.
I doubt he would do much signing but its probably worth a shot to try to find a location for him and make the request.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

He is one of them stuck up politicians... If he isnt worried about how much money he has, than you have a shot.

But all of my views aside, I would go ahead and ask him. You never know. I never ask if they are out and about. I hung out with Rod Pickett once and I never asked for his autograph, PowerAde bottle, or anything else. But if they are scheduled to be there, go ahead and ask. I go to Twins Caravan and TwinsFest every year, and I ask a ton of people who arn't scheduled to sign to sign for me. They usually do.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA

TBTwinsFan said:
I dont like any politician, or anyone in the White House, or Capitol.

That is as deep as I am going in on this subject

Posting opinions are different than facts. I suggest thinking more before posting something you really dont know about.

r2d2 said:
He'll be doing a book presentation in my school next friday and I was wondering if getting his auto would be though?

Thanks
Arturo

go to barnes and noble or some book store and buy his book or have him sign that. Or print out a 8x10. Or get a baseball. You cant miss with one of those 3. If i was in your spot i would def get something signed by him

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City

Big Mac McGwire said:
r2d2 said:

Thanks
Arturo

go to barnes and noble or some book store and buy his book or have him sign that. Or print out a 8x10. Or get a baseball. You cant miss with one of those 3. If i was in your spot i would def get something signed by him

I already got a 8x10 standing by. Sadly, no Barnes and Noble around here (I'm in Mexico)

r2d2 said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
r2d2 said:

Thanks
Arturo

I already got a 8x10 standing by. Sadly, no Barnes and Noble around here (I'm in Mexico)

def bring the 8x10 and bring a baseball

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City

Mission accomplished :D

ColinPowell0001.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts