Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Freebies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Utleyfan1

Aug 7, 2008
I'm looking to send some Freebies out to people and have a group scan uploading onto Photobucket now what? I'll change this thread to the giveaway thread after I get the answer.
Thanks
Tom
Edit-Would like to see some sort of list/scans of your collection. Not looking to hand them out to those looking for free cards. Already have some people in mind-Pinbreaker?

kruzie3

Sep 25, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
Re: How to post a pic from photobucket?

Under the pic (on your photobucket), copy (click on it) the IMG code and just paste it into your thread

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

roundtree34 wrote:
I asked this once before, but forgot to write down how too.

need to post with a scan from my photobucket help.

These always come in handy...
What you will want to do is this:
1) Open up an account here: www.photobucket.com
2) Search for the pictures on your computer by clicking "Browse" on your photobucket "homepage" (the page that comes up when you log in) once you have your photobucket account.
3) Find the pictures (tip: it may be easier if you save them all in one place under a name that is easy to)
4) Click on the file name, and hit "open"
5) Once you have all of the pictures you want in the little white spaces, then click "Upload"
6) Then, look at your albums (the place where the pictures are in photobucket). If you click on a picture, there are three white bars with links in them to the bottom right of the picture. Click on the third one that says "IMG Code". It will copy automatically.
7) Then, simply paste it into the Forum where you would type a message, and they'll show up.

Hope this helped, and if not, just let me know.
Thanks,
Jake (medindians25 )

Utleyfan1

Aug 7, 2008

Hopefully this will work. Bay is going out to Pghbuccos. Also some the Showdowns aren't in mint condition, but aren't terrible either. Figured the 06 Special F/X's are hard to find or at least the Victorino's are. :oops:
Freebies.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA

Utleyfan1 said:
Hopefully this will work. Bay is going out to Pghbuccos. Also some the Showdowns aren't in mint condition, but aren't terrible either. Figured the 06 Special F/X's are hard to find or at least the Victorino's are. :oops:
Freebies.jpg

Nice Edgar.. ;)

G

I don't want them, but those Blue Upper Deck cards are AWESOME!

I have an Aaron Boone and I love it. They are sweet.

new18.jpg

Members online

Latest posts