Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did Topps Mess Up This Quad Patch Auto 1/1?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-Topps-Sterling ... 335a62658d

Dan Haren never wore the purple/gold/teal uniforms for the Diamondbacks, when we was traded the Diamondbacks were already wearing the new dark red/black/white uniforms. So is this from a throwback uniform? I am not sure if the Diamondbacks ever do throwback nights and if so how often they do them, so a Diamondbacks fan would have to chime on that. However, this is the first time I have seen these color patches for Dan Haren and actually this is the first time I have a seen patch card with Diamondback patches.

I have a feeling Topps messed up but lets hope I am wrong.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Have the Diamondbacks ever done a "throwback" uniform series? It's sounds comical that a less than 20 year old franchise would have "throwbacks" but everyone seems to have done it whether they deserved it or not.

That said, the game-used market is a comedy of errors.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Have the Diamondbacks ever done a "throwback" uniform series? It's sounds comical that a less than 20 year old franchise would have "throwbacks" but everyone seems to have done it whether they deserved it or not.

No, as far as I can remember they have not worn the previous jerseys since they made the switch.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:

I believe Tampa's done it before, so I see no reason that Arizona couldn't have.

Members online

Latest posts