Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats the scoop on Adeiny Hechevarria

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
Just curious what the word is on this guy. The only reason I ask is cause the jays are making a push for him. Any info would help thanks

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Jorge Arrangue posted last night that Hechevarria has been "unblocked" and is free to sign with anyone. The Jays have been looking at all international prospects including Hechevarria, Jorge Julio Ruiz etc. The Angels, Jays, Cubs and Yanks are rumored to be in on Adeiny. Since the Cubs already have Castro I don't see them being in the mix, although from what I read Adeiny is seen as better than Iglesias by some scouts.

I'm really hoping that Adeiny signs with the Jays, he would become their #1 prospect at SS.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
aarne13 said:
Jorge Arrangue posted last night that Hechevarria has been "unblocked" and is free to sign with anyone. The Jays have been looking at all international prospects including Hechevarria, Jorge Julio Ruiz etc. The Angels, Jays, Cubs and Yanks are rumored to be in on Adeiny. Since the Cubs already have Castro I don't see them being in the mix, although from what I read Adeiny is seen as better than Iglesias by some scouts.

I'm really hoping that Adeiny signs with the Jays, he would become their #1 prospect at SS.

Hey aarne do you post on the Blue Jays messageboards and if so what is your username??

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
aarne13 said:
I post on the Jays message board on Scout.com (same user name) and I lurk on Battersbox.ca, okbluejays.com

Cool I've never heard of those websites before. I see you're from Texas. How are you a Jays fan???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts