Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is going to the show at the Rosemont this weekend??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kuggy2

Aug 7, 2008
green bay, wisconsin
will be there saturday and sunday.... driving down from green bay today..... will be wearing brewers stuff or a packers sweatshirt..... 6'5' 300 lbs with glasses and looks like a military hair cut..... will have 1 of my sons with me who willl be in eagles stuff....... hope to see people there and find some good deals... going with plenty of cash and trade

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Prospect stuff was BRUTAL. I was extremely disapointed and left buying practically nothing.

I am not going back tommorow as planned. There was just about everything there you can imagine, other than a good prospect selection.

skrip

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
It's never been a good show for prospectors.
ballerskrip said:
Prospect stuff was BRUTAL. I was extremely disapointed and left buying practically nothing.

I am not going back tommorow as planned. There was just about everything there you can imagine, other than a good prospect selection.

skrip

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
gvsu96 said:
It's never been a good show for prospectors.
ballerskrip said:

skrip

True, but I have always had a great deal of success there. 2 of the guys I always buy from weren't there which certainly didn't help.

skrip

Members online

Latest posts