Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

www.upperdeck.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anyone able to go to their site? I'm trying to get some contact info for a card I pulled that was damaged. I keep getting a problem loading page message when I try their site. Anyone else getting this?

Want to get this exchanged if possible before it's too late. I have an old business card from Chris Carlin. I sent him an email a couple of days ago but haven't received a response. The email address I have may be old as it ends in @upperdecknv.com. I know they are'nt in Vegas anymore but was hoping the email may still work.

Anyone have his email address? Is he still with Upper Deck?

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
LaneyB said:
Very interesting. What are the odds that I'll ever see my redemption that's been with them for 8 months now?

Wondering the same thing, Bruce. Have a mystery cut redemption with them. Been waiting since July 09. :(

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
Who Chris?
Site isnt working for me either.

And i just called about my redemption, and asked to talk to Mario Nunez who i talk to everytime - who is the director of Entertainment cards or something, and they said he was layed off

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
boomets said:
Who Chris?

And i just called about my redemption, and asked to talk to Mario Nunez who i talk to everytime - who is the director of Entertainment cards or something, and they said he was layed off
That's because they are going to be filing for bankruptcy and close up shop.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Pine Tar said:
boomets said:
Who Chris?

That's because they are going to be filing for bankruptcy and close up shop.
:lol:

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
My guess would be Chris Carlin.

boomets said:
Who Chris?

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
They still owe my brother signed pucks of Steven Stamkos and Drew Doughty from Upper Deck Kids and its been over a year and a half. called them 2-3 times over the last 6 months and they say they are in stock and shipping soon. bs

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
http://twitter.com/UpperDeckSports

They have been unloading images all day from 2009 Exquisite Football

V4ArpaGHtwcs8oUz.jpg

1jZIHnMwTbc7s9wK.jpg

jVq5PEhJ6D17w4Vf.jpg

fC0eOhvWm7CAMSTw.jpg

NsNq7fH1zt4fp4S3.jpg

QgkiebTR8nNo93mv.jpg

1TFxKQDM28IAfvPA.jpg

7o2hF6M1UmHQH1VX.jpg

aeLyY2982HKmtWR6.jpg

BqFFaeSmduqTBRYj.jpg

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
cgilmo said:
ahh upper deck

they sure do make some beautiful cards

Hey
Can this Chris Carling help out at all with redemptions?
I was missing autos in 3 boxes i got, sent them in, and they sent me a less then $10 auto to make up for it?

After i was told by Mario i would get at least $60 worth of "prodct" back.
Anyone know if there is anything i can do

Members online

Latest posts