Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this new with the live.com discount?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I bought a card on ebay with the bing discount and got an email saying:

"Hello, Brian!

Thanks for searching, shopping and saving with Bing cashback, the search that pays you back!

From your recent purchases, you have earned cashback savings!

To view the details for this purchase or your other Bing cashback transactions, sign into your cashback account. Your cashback savings will be deposited in the PayPal account that you used to make the purchase after a 60-day pending period. "

60 days?!?! The last time I bought something it was instant. When did this change happen??

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
I thought it was always advertised as it could take up to 60 days, or just that it always takes 60 days.

When I first used it many months ago, I had to wait 60 days on everything, but lately when I started buying things again, it does an immediate cashback into my account.

So nothing new. However, I really don't know the difference why or how it chooses instant or the full 60 days.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Ditto on what was posted. I bought two cases of bowman jumbo this week and one had instant cash back and the other said 60 days. Hit or miss

Skrip

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I have had the waiting period on alot of my purchases lately.

It seemed to me if paid with credit card I was more likely to get instant cash, and if I paid with a balance(Paypal, or Checking) that I would have to wait.

fugazzi

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
both times that I received instant cashback I logged in to Bing, used their search to go on eBay and had enough funds in paypal balance to cover the purchase. Seems to work for me and it did again this morning.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I've always have to wait 60 days so yeah, nothing new. Small price to pay for getting free cash for doing literally nothing

Members online

Latest posts