Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need some suggestions....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
Well i never do this but i figured i had better ask before just jumping in.

I have roughly $450 to spend on wax and i need some suggestions on what boxes to buy. I'm not into prospecting, im just looking for that one huge hit even if all i get is garbage trying.

All that really comes to mind is absolute update boxes and i would be able to get 2 of them. Also the chances of hitting any ruth are slim to none.

i also remember sterling from a while back each had wood boxes with player names on them. Would that be worth trying? I just have no idea since i have been out of the card collecting game for a year or so.

Any help would be appreciated and i will post back when i decide what to get and then i will to a live box break in the other foum......hopefully yielding a monster card.

Also, i dont want any answers saying "just buy singles". I dont collect singles. I collect for once in a lifetime pulls. If the boxes are worthless than so be it. I gave it my best shot.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Try some sp legendary cuts if you get lucky you can pull some sweet cuts, even maby some UD Premier there are some big hits in it also.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
legendary cuts
topps sterling (you can buy a unopened box of the player you want)

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
This may be a gamble, but you could practically get a case for this price...and there are a lot of 1 of 1s left unpulled...2008 Allen & Ginter. It's an old product, but a fun rip with some good potential left.

Members online

Latest posts