Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about Dodgers Batting Practice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
Whenever I go to MLB games (usually Angels Stadium), I always go two hours early for batting practice. However, I went to a Dodgers game today and I am now wondering about the Dodgers BP system.

Since all of Right Field is the All-You-Can-Eat Pavilion, do they let people without these seats into this section before the game to catch home run balls, or do you have to have the All-You-Can-Eat seats to sit here for BP? Also, if you do have these seats, do the gates open here 2 hours before the game?

Any answers are much appreciated.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
angelsrockies4ever said:
Whenever I go to MLB games (usually Angels Stadium), I always go two hours early for batting practice. However, I went to a Dodgers game today and I am now wondering about the Dodgers BP system.

Since all of Right Field is the All-You-Can-Eat Pavilion, do they let people without these seats into this section before the game to catch home run balls, or do you have to have the All-You-Can-Eat seats to sit here for BP? Also, if you do have these seats, do the gates open here 2 hours before the game?

Any answers are much appreciated.
not sure but i was there last year for a dodger/braves game and they only let us in 1 hour before game time.. total b.s i was looking to get some auto's of some braves but couldnt really because of this.. i did get mike gonzalez and brian mccann which i had to pay some kid 5$ to get for me.. (he was sitting in the dugout seats i was 3 rows up from the dugout seats.) other than that their system sucks. was also standing right next to Jair Jurrjens and he looked right at me and jogged off.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts