Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sad Day for My Mauer Collection, But Needed None-the-less

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Man, I really hoped it wouldnt get to this point, but moving to San Antonio is definitely taking its toll on my bank account. I had to list five of the higher end Mauers that I dont have on display so that I can pay the movers, packers, and car-shippers. He barely signs any more, and these cards havent come up in forever, so these will be definitely gone for good. Too bad really.

Why is it that I always have to sell my ****, but the wife gets to keep all her shoes and purses. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THAT?

Women. Cant live with them, they cant pee standing up.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Gellman said:
Man, I really hoped it wouldnt get to this point, but moving to San Antonio is definitely taking its toll on my bank account. I had to list five of the higher end Mauers that I dont have on display so that I can pay the movers, packers, and car-shippers. He barely signs any more, and these cards havent come up in forever, so these will be definitely gone for good. Too bad really.

Why is it that I always have to sell my ****, but the wife gets to keep all her shoes and purses. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THAT?

I'd say you get your stuff back before she gets to buy anymore. Thats ********. Wheres the equality there? I know she cant return purses, shoes, etc, but you are saying ALWAYS, so its happened before.

Good luck regardless.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
Gellman said:

I'd say you get your stuff back before she gets to buy anymore. Thats ********. Wheres the equality there? I know she cant return purses, shoes, etc, but you are saying ALWAYS, so its happened before.

Good luck regardless.

Haha thanks, I guess I am kind of an enabler with what I buy her too.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Penske is cheap. Rent your own truck and move yourself much cheaper.

I get a big discount through work, but with all the baby stuff, its still pretty expensive. I have moved myself before, and this is turning out to be much cheaper in terms of opportunity cost and actual cost.

Members online

Latest posts