Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

after 6+ months of waiting, a non auto redemption is IN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
How the hell was that a redemption? Did they screw up the original that bad and have to acquire a new bat??

Regardless, one of the best I've seen considering it's got the FULL first and last name perfectly centered! Great looking card.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
lol! my thoughts exactly....i dont recall a game used card ever being a redemption....

and no...didnt pull it. my mojo is gone... :lol:

i agree about the barrel with his full sig being perfectly centered. glad topps took their time on it. lol!

in the mood for some chicken for dinner...

dave

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
I could see it being a redemption if the card is super super thick or heavy so they just made it a redemption so you couldnt pick up the triple threads triangle box an think something was up why it was so heavy.....

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
WoW, that is amazing! Nice that he has a nice short name, I think that's why they were able to fit both names. Henderson has the same amount of letters as Wade Boggs. Weak huh?

t3dudek said:
I could see it being a redemption if the card is super super thick or heavy so they just made it a redemption so you couldnt pick up the triple threads triangle box an think something was up why it was so heavy.....

That is a good theory, but it took 6 months to deliver?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
RL24 said:
WoW, that is amazing! Nice that he has a nice short name, I think that's why they were able to fit both names. Henderson has the same amount of letters as Wade Boggs. Weak huh?
t3dudek said:
That is a good theory, but it took 6 months to deliver?
Also, there were plenty of these inserted live into the product of other players.

Members online

Latest posts