Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FOX SUCKS!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Why MLB,why?

Four different games going on tonight on Fox. You get to watch the one closest to you.

You can't watch the games on MLB.tv because they are on National TV.

Now, only people in the New York area can watch the subway series, only New England/Philly area can watch the Red Sox / Phillies, etc.

I hate Fox. Not only do their announcers suck, so do their special black out rules.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I am with you. I am in SLC and can not watch the Astros vs Rays game.

Anybody else using the PS3 application for MLB.com TV, mine expires in two days and I was wondering if anybody thinks the feed would be less laggy if it wasn't the HD version ?

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Same here, want to watch Hughes shut down the Mets, but have to watch the Dodgers against the Tigers. One thing is for sure though, Miguel Cabrera is a freaking beast.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Yes FOX sucks. They are showing the bandwagon series here in Vegas, WTF we are a west coast region city and they should be showing the Dodgers/Tigers. There are quite a few bandwagoners here but for the most part there are more Dodger fans.

lovethatsticky

Jun 8, 2009
I'm a die hard Yankee fan who goes to school at Brandeis in Mass. Can't watch the game, stuck with Kendrick vs. Matsuzaka.
Oof. Gameday, here I come.

Members online

Latest posts