Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

if ubaldo ever becomes as good as strasberg...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
such a shame that one of the top pitchers in the MLB today has cards worth way less then a player that hasnt seen the bigs yet.

KUHawk

Mar 2, 2010
Kansas City, KS
If he gets as good as Strasberg? Haha, good stuff. Strasberg would be lucky to have the first half Ubaldo has had at any point in his career. Only 4 pitchers in MLB history have had 9 wins with a sub 1 ERA in their first 10 starts. It's a legendary start this year for Jimenez.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Sold an SP Authentic for $180 a month ago. Wish I had that back...

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
bballcardkid said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
Tom Oates said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
Ubaldo isn't that good. He gets to pitch at Coors Field half of the time. Oh wait

Now that's funny!!!

I've heard the Coors Field card played so many times in my life.

Hopefully people stop using it because Coors isn't the bandbox that it use to be.

Thank you.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
i was so close to buying his auto rc's over the off-season. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

i think part of the reason for his low prices is the RCs he has are kinda lame... all those stickers, and they were released oddly, in all of those UD updates, right? [can't remember exactly]

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
DaveH said:
i was so close to buying his auto rc's over the off-season. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

i think part of the reason for his low prices is the RCs he has are kinda lame... all those stickers, and they were released oddly, in all of those UD updates, right? [can't remember exactly]

The thing is, they're crazy rare.

His BASE rookie auto in each set (sp authentic and SPX) is /185. That's it. Then the parallels are /10 and /1

His Ultimate base rookie auto is /125, then /10, and /1.

That's like only having Blue, Red, and SUperfractor rookie autos, since he has no 2005 Chrome autos to speak of.

If he keeps this up.........BIG dollahs.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Mudcatsfan said:
DaveH said:

The thing is, they're crazy rare.

His BASE rookie auto in each set (sp authentic and SPX) is /185. That's it. Then the parallels are /10 and /1

His Ultimate base rookie auto is /125, then /10, and /1.

That's like only having Blue, Red, and SUperfractor rookie autos, since he has no 2005 Chrome autos to speak of.

If he keeps this up.........BIG dollahs.
He's got a whole bunch of others, but if he can be a front line starter for a few years the prices could be pretty huge.

Members online

Latest posts