Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Overdue thanks to Rickscardz and thefatguy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Rick was kind enough to send me the LeMahieu from a recent break FOR FREE. :D

djlemahieuCHROME.png

A while back Jesse was ripping through 29 (YES 29) tins of Ultra hockey and was kind enough to send me some box toppers ( I am a fan) as well as some other cards of some of my favorites. I wanted to give him his proper thanks since he is now on the baseball boards more than hockey.

jesse1.png
jesse2.png
jesse3.png

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
JackLondon said:
Good deal, Dan.

I know for a fact that Jesse is good people, and have heard a lot of great things about Rick, too!
Nah, I'm a a-hole but every once in awhile I like to throw people off with a nice gesture. Glad you like the card Dan!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Rickzcards said:
JackLondon said:
Good deal, Dan.

I know for a fact that Jesse is good people, and have heard a lot of great things about Rick, too!
Nah, I'm a a-hole but every once in awhile I like to throw people off with a nice gesture. Glad you like the card Dan!

Well, you do have a pic of the lovely Ms. Milano in your sig (even if she is wearing a Dodger shirt). That is great in my book!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Outstanding gestures by Rick and Jesse...way to go guy!!! Congrats on all the awesome cards too Dan...well deserved :D Jesse is definitely a great guy...he gave me this last week:

felixpatch-1.png

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
sweet cards Dan and way to go Rick and Jesse. 2 very nice FCB'ers giving some nice cards to another very nice FCB'er.

Members online

Latest posts