Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what is your all time favorite card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
mine hasnt appeared yet on the market and might be sitting in a pack somewhere but it deff is 06 Bowman Chrome Longoria Superfractor

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Mine happens to be football, and I was able to land it this year. As far as baseball goes, my favorite will always be this cheap old Frank Thomas rookie. There's just something iconic to me about it.

206-bowmanchrome-superfractor-front.png
490score.png

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
1976 Brooks Robinson

I loved that card as a kid and as I flipped for cards and traded cards and gambled cards with abandon; I never let that card go.

And in cliche style, my mother threw it out when I went to college :lol: All my cards actually :x

Modern, this baby is my favorite:

Utley-badass1.jpg

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
Card Magnet said:
Mine happens to be football, and I was able to land it this year. As far as baseball goes, my favorite will always be this cheap old Frank Thomas rookie. There's just something iconic to me about it.

206-bowmanchrome-superfractor-front.png
490score.png

congrats on aquiring your gem, but ahhh the good ol Frank Thomas Score rookie, I remember having it in one of those old school lucite 35lb 4 corner screwdowns, that it sits in for no paticular reason anymore since i dont feel like getting my screw gun out to undo the holder :lol:

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
bportjoey said:
mine hasnt appeared yet on the market and might be sitting in a pack somewhere but it deff is 06 Bowman Chrome Longoria Superfractor
LOL. Funny. Card ~doesn't exist~ and it's your favorite.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hallsgator said:
Same for me. I wanna see the 07 USA J.P. Arencibia Flag Patch. It's probably sitting in a box as well. :(
^^ Those cards are so overrated!!
:D Arrieta2007USAPatioticPatches01-20.jpg

My favorite is probably my Ripken Red Crusade.
1998DonrussCrusadeRed003-025.png

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
Russ S. said:
bportjoey said:
LOL. Funny. Card ~doesn't exist~ and it's your favorite.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hallsgator said:
Same for me. I wanna see the 07 USA J.P. Arencibia Flag Patch. It's probably sitting in a box as well. :(
^^ Those cards are so overrated!!
:D Arrieta2007USAPatioticPatches01-20.jpg

My favor is probably my Ripken Red Crusade.
1998DonrussCrusadeRed003-025.png

well tard, actualy it does exist...it just hasnt surfaced yet

oh and the Ripkin dueling turkeys is brutal, would instanly be given to my garbage can

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
bportjoey said:

I bought a box of that at a show, hoping to hit that card... got a Cory Rasmus auto ::facepalm:: I think my Scott Mathieson Gold Refractor was a better card then the auto, maybe next time!

My favorite cards have to be Arod.jpg

and IMAGE_108.jpg

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
JzWand said:
Willie Mays 2003 BC Auto
WillieMays2003BowmanChromeAutograph.png

That has to be the best bowman auto Ive seen (Other than Pujols and Stras) I love the way that card looks, would you mind telling me how much that cost? I wanna save up for one!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
bportjoey said:
well tard, actualy it does exist...it just hasnt surfaced yet

oh and the Ripkin dueling turkeys is brutal, would instanly be given to my garbage can
WOW.
Touchy Touchy.

Guess you can't read internet, as you obviously missed the sarcasm squiggles on my post.
Good luck ****** on never getting the card you've always wanted for 4 years. ::facepalm::

And I could care less what you think about my Ripken. :cool:
But if you have enough money laying around that you would trash a $2-$3K card, kudos to you. You are awesome!
Good Day sir.

Members online

Latest posts