Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Bowman Chrome auto's do you think are undervalued?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
I had been buying some Nieuwenhuis stuff thinking it would take off soon...kind of stalled. Seems like a guy that should be some easy money once/if he gets the call. Anthony Gose still moves pretty cheap as well IMO. Who else do you all think is "cheap" right now???

- jason

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Logan Morrison.

Chrome base autos for less than $20 and refs for $25? He's a top 25 prospect in baseball and is raking in Triple-A, on the verge of debuting this season.

How is he not selling for double what his stuff is going for right now?

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Logan Morrison.

Chrome base autos for less than $20 and refs for $25? He's a top 25 prospect in baseball and is raking in Triple-A, on the verge of debuting this season.

How is he not selling for double what his stuff is going for right now?

because he's solid but not spectacular. It takes a spectacular player (i.e. Mike Stanton, Strasburg, Harper, Jay Bruce, Longoria, Braun, etc..) and a major hype train to build a players prices up. He does everything well but to most people, nothing sticks out thus the lower prices compared to similarly talented players.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Even though Trout stuff sells decent. His stuff could explode. Has a chance to be a superstar down the line and has plenty of minors time to build the bandwagon.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
jkeys said:
bradical said:
Julio Borbon

Ive heard more than one person say this. Needs to flash some pop if his stuff is gonna build IMO.

- jason

Borbon isn't a hitter with pop, he is a leadoff hitter (not right now though). Hopefully James Darnell can return from DL hitting, but I like buying him at $5/base auto.

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
Jurgy25 said:
jkeys said:
bradical said:
Julio Borbon

Ive heard more than one person say this. Needs to flash some pop if his stuff is gonna build IMO.

- jason

Borbon isn't a hitter with pop, he is a leadoff hitter (not right now though). Hopefully James Darnell can return from DL hitting, but I like buying him at $5/base auto.

He'll have to flash some pop unless he's going to miraculously turn into Carl Crawford. Don't see him being too collectible unless he does one or the other...

- jsn

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Shh i hate this thread!

But I agree David Price is very ceap.

IMO Kevin Kouzmanoff. He is a gold glove caliber 3B who hits around the 20HR clip a season. I just bought a chrome auto and bowmen best auto for .77 and his parallels can be had for under 5!

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
jkeys said:
Jurgy25 said:
jkeys said:
bradical said:
Julio Borbon

- jason

He'll have to flash some pop unless he's going to miraculously turn into Carl Crawford. Don't see him being too collectible unless he does one or the other...

- jsn

As a borbon fantasy owner, he's had a pretty miserable season. Can't be expecting good prices with this performance.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
jkeys said:
bradical said:
Julio Borbon

- jason

Write it down, retweet it, Facebook yourself, or just bookmark this thread. Julio will eclipse 100 stolen bases in a year as a leadoff hitter. When the hype starts to build in the media off this feat, his prices will soar.

Members online

Latest posts