Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post the coolest baseball related pic of you and/or your kid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Was looking through my pics for the one with my son and Billy Wagner... was curious to see what else everyone has. I'll post a few of mine later.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Me and Bert Blyleven a few years ago at Twinsfest...

Gregandbert.jpg

dug it out, and had Bert Sign it when he was in Eau Claire in February...

bert1-1.jpg

As for my kids, I've always liked this one from Twinsfest 2007 or 8. Max Bat Company had a stand where kids could paint their own mini bat. Got to see where my kids artistic tendancies lie. Nick, on the left, went to the Peter Max school of bat painting, whereas Kendal is more traditonal, all black with yellow on the end.

IMG_25832.jpg

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Here is a pic of my son and me at Roberto Clemente Stadium in Carolina, Puerto Rico. It was taken by my father-in-law on his iPhone and my son was a little unhappy at the moment, but we enjoyed the game very much.

clemente.jpg

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Erich said:
Here is a photo of the wife and I along with the kids before the last game we went to.
Picture2.jpg

During game.

skiddrinksbeerphilliesg.jpg

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Erich said:
Here is a photo of the wife and I along with the kids before the last game we went to.
Picture2.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out why Placido Polanco is wearing a dress in that picture!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
techboy42004 said:
Randy Johnson wearing my gold mickey ears :) I know Im not in it, I have no pics of my related to baseball...
002rJ.jpg
wow that is not even Randy Johnson :lol: Thanks for the clear shot of him anyway

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
My youngest son's T-Ball team. I'm second tall guy from the right, my youngest son Jared is third kid from the right (with white bat), and my oldest son Gavin is leaning up against me (pretending to sleep in the picture for some reason).

CowetaGiants.png

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
wideright said:
My youngest son's T-Ball team. I'm second tall guy from the right, my youngest son Jared is third kid from the right (with white bat), and my oldest son Gavin is leaning up against me (pretending to sleep in the picture for some reason).

CowetaGiants.png

Way to stock the team with 4 ringers. :cool:

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Dave W-Does the dude far right have a bluetooth on in the pic? what is he, scouting director??

Josh.....i want to make a joke, but Max is too damn cute

Here is me and the kids at Citi last year

meandkids42.jpg

ANd then me and the wife at Fenway May 20th
dagame.jpg

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
gvsu96 said:
Max's endless quest for a Fielder auto. Still no luck.
P1030246.jpg
That's awesome. Some day it'll happen.

Larry Walker was like that for me. There were many failed tries. The worst was when I ran across the parking lot at spring training with my mom to his motorcycle (I was 8 at the time). There were maybe 5 people there, and he signed for 3. About 6 years later I finally got one.

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
My boys with Bob Feller in 06, this pic made the cover of the sports section in the newspaper, I had him sign the paper the next time he had a signing.
1038998031_l.jpg

Members online

Latest posts