Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about Exquisite Beanie's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
As most know I have been all about the Beanie Wells NT auto patch rc's because of the great looking design and the 3-color patchs. I have noticed that almost ever Beanie from Exquisite are 2 colors. Where are there patches coming from. They look like nameplates, but all seem to be 2-color. I guess they only used White jersey's. Any idea?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
IMO they are manufactured patches that weren't even from a jersey, but that's just my theory. UD used them in SPA as well, not just for Beanie, but for most players.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
mstng99tim said:
IMO they are manufactured patches that weren't even from a jersey, but that's just my theory. UD used them in SPA as well, not just for Beanie, but for most players.

My Wells from SPA was a 3-color.

2009-spa-1.png

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
bradical said:
mstng99tim said:

My Wells from SPA was a 3-color.

2009-spa-1.png

Not all of them are, some of them.

For instance, look at the Mike Wallace's in SPA & Exquisite. NOWHERE on a Steelers jersey is there a yellow patch (letter or number) directly sewn onto the white jersey. Sam thing with LeSean McCoy, nowhere on an Eagles jersey is a green patch directly sewn onto the white jersey. This leads me to believe they are manufactured jersey swatches made specifically for SPA & Exquisite.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
I dont think they had enough jerseys for those guys at the premiere last year, so I think they used replaceable nameplates that really didnt match. Thats what I heard from alt sources, not UD.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Wow that explains it. I am glad NT looked much better. Replacement Nameplates. What a joke. No wonder they lost their license.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts