Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting Discussion @ Walmart with Card Shelf Stocker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
Obviously we all know the hype that is 2010 Bowman...every retail outlet I go to has the empty gravity feed box sitting there as all packs have been swiped up. However, on a road trip for business I ran into a Wally World to grab a few things and saw a lady from Beckett Distributing (no relation to the mag) stocking the shelves. I saw she had some Bowman and asked her if I could have the blasters. She said I could, but only two as that was all she was allowed to put on the shelf that week. Also, she has 15 loose packs which she also refilled the gravity feed box with. I asked why she couldn't sell more and was told she knew it was a very hot product and that was what she was told by her supervisors that she could put out. I didn't push it further...just found it interesting that the retail distributors were rationing this over the next few weeks. Makes me think in a month these will be all over the shelves...sell now I guess?

I opened the loose packs and listed the blasters...from 15 packs I got a bunch of USA chromes (no Harper), 3 autographs (Bristow, Sanchez, Holcomb) and 4 purple refractors but no Stras.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
The guy that does the stores by me has to put out what ever is in the back. Walmart and Target hate back stock.
They only want you to order what the store can and will sell. So I find this to be vary interesting since they are not raising the prices on these.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts