Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Minor League All-Star Game Jerseys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
i'm not sure when it was or if it has even been played yet but i was looking for some tickets this week for the greenville drive (red sox low A club) and noticed they are auctioning off these all star game used jerseys and thought some people here might be interested. they are also autographed as well. the feedback is 0 because they have never done anything like this before but i can tell you they are legit. and if anyone has a problem or wants me to pick the item up for them to feel safer, i only live about 30 minutes away.

check it out and let me know if this post was even worth while.

http://shop.ebay.com/gdrivebaseball/m.h ... ksid=p3686

chris or any other mod-i just noticed i put this on the wrong board. can you move it to the main board please. thanks

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Wilmer Flores would be a cool one but too bad he signed it on the jersey. I HATE THAT! Sign the damn sig on the patch!

Allen

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Bruin7 said:
Wilmer Flores would be a cool one but too bad he signed it on the jersey. I HATE THAT! Sign the damn sig on the patch!

Allen

Exactly. That alone stopped me from going for it.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
150 starting bid for an Alan DeRatt? I don't think so. Great idea, but not worth the price. Not to mention the 20USD shipping tag.

I'll definitely be watching this seller though - prices come down to 100, or so.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
Superfractor said:
150 starting bid for an Alan DeRatt? I don't think so. Great idea, but not worth the price. Not to mention the 20USD shipping tag.

I'll definitely be watching this seller though - prices come down to 100, or so.

it's a charity auction and not just a seller selling for profit. the seller is the baseball club itself. the minor league all star game was played here in greenville, sc this year. they got one signed jersey from each player and the proceeds go to support local charity. here is there website and personally i thought $150 was an excellent starting price for a players autographed game used all star jersey.

http://www.greenvilledrive.com

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/news ... p&sid=t428

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
don't bet on the price dropping . The fans there are super , large groups travel to Hickory when we play them .

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
For the SALly league $150 is a little high.

Most teams - from A to AAA sell unauto'ed jerseys for $50-100 each, and these are the season jerseys. I haven't invested much in jerseys, but when I did, I did it well. I bought Chase Utley and Ryan Madson's Batavia Mudcats jerseys for $65 ea (I actually wanted Trevor Chapman's, he wound up wearing the same jersey as MAdson) and had Utley auto his a few years after I got it. This was a very cool jersey as the Batavia team (low A) would only have one road and one home jersey or the year of each player I wound up eBaying it about 3 years ago for $1200 or so. The local team, Clearwater Threshers, has tons of fringe players available for $50-75,and on any theme night, the players jerseys are usually auctioned off for charity; most players don't get sold. The most recent auction was for prostate cancer, so the jerseys were baby blue. The Threshers don't really have any major prospects right now, so I didn't even follow the bidding, but each one opened at $100, which was a little too rich for a guy is will never make it in the pros.

With all of the marketing and special jerseys that teams do now, it's plausable that a player could have10 different jerseys per season with the same team. Heck, I even have a picture of me and my son with Cole Hamels as a Thresher, around July 4th, as he's wearing a USA Threshers jersey.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Jeff N. said:
For the SALly league $150 is a little high.

Most teams - from A to AAA sell unauto'ed jerseys for $50-100 each, and these are the season jerseys. I haven't invested much in jerseys, but when I did, I did it well. I bought Chase Utley and Ryan Madson's Batavia Mudcats jerseys for $65 ea (I aey.
The Tacoma Rainier wanted $900 for a Denker breast cancer jersey. ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts