Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Go Horny Toads!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
If TCU wins they go to the championship series. As a UT fan I've always liked TCU. I almost went there, but their campus is in a horrifically ghetto part of town

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
JoshHamilton said:
If TCU wins they go to the championship series. As a UT fan I've always liked TCU. I almost went there, but their campus is in a horrifically ghetto part of town

I hope they win!

Two of the players, Brance Rivera and Jantzen Witte are supposed to be on the Mountaineers and we could use a little help right now. Either way, they will be here in a few days.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
I have a hard time watching TCU in the CWS. Matthew Purke should be pitching for the Hickory Crawdads this year instead of the Horned Frogs. :cry:

bmc398

May 25, 2009
SamHell said:
I have a hard time watching TCU in the CWS. Matthew Purke should be pitching for the Hickory Crawdads this year instead of the Horned Frogs. :cry:
If they wouldn't have jacked him around and just paid the kid he'd be there...

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
i wish the champs from last year would have made it but if LSU made it every year it would be boring ... nah it wouldn't ... skip bertman needs to coach them again instead of being AD

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
bmc398 said:
SamHell said:
If they wouldn't have jacked him around and just paid the kid he'd be there...

That's not what happened, if MLB would have allowed the original contract he signed to stand instead of voiding it for the Rangers paying to far over slot when they had just borrowed money from the league he would have been there.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
purke is a stud
going to be tough to beat the UCLA trio but Bradley JR solid

Something about his delivery makes me worry. Trust me...I am hoping the best. Especially since he represents greater Houston but I just think the MLB will light his ass up.

Members online

Latest posts