Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where is NYCrulesU?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I miss his stories of beating up drunk people, beating his wife, getting in to it with cops, getting inappropriately drunk, and generally being an all around stand-up American citizen.

Did he get banned? Is he knee deep in transvestite Thai hookers? Is he busy being a farmer in rural America?

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
JoshHamilton said:
I miss his stories of beating up drunk people, beating his wife, getting in to it with cops, getting inappropriately drunk, and generally being an all around stand-up American citizen.

Did he get banned? Is he knee deep in transvestite Thai hookers? Is he busy being a farmer in rural America?

I think hes giving the knuckles and fingers a rest. hookers are not as light as they used to be.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
he screwed me over pretty good on a deal which i was lucky to get out of via another route, he left exactly when that happened. both me and phillyfan had no luck in contacting him. he does not answer direct emails either

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
JoshHamilton said:

Nothing you said makes him a bad person, and if getting drunk is inappropriate than damn count me in.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Dpanthers14 said:
JoshHamilton said:

Nothing you said makes him a bad person, and if getting drunk is inappropriate than damn count me in.

So you think it's okay to beat up your wife?

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
markakis8 said:
Dpanthers14 said:
JoshHamilton said:

All women deserve it some times, males are dominate and women should be submissive to the alpha male.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
markakis8 said:
Dpanthers14 said:
JoshHamilton said:

I think he's saying it's ok to beat up NYCrulesU's wife. I don't understand the internet.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Dpanthers14 said:
markakis8 said:
Dpanthers14 said:
JoshHamilton said:

All women deserve it some times, males are dominate and women should be submissive to the alpha male.

nvmd. can't tell if you are joking. i hope to god you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts