Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just joined!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mickey7mantle7

Jun 24, 2010
Hello to all! I am new obviously and wanted to introduce myself. My name is David and am on multiple trade sites such as Beckett, Sports Card Forum, PSA, Net54baseball.com, ebay and my screen name is the same for all sites.. Anyway, I am a huge Mantle collector and hope to make some trades soon on here! Thanks again!! :D

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Welcome to the best baseball card message board on the net! Do you happen to have a link to your collection? Either way welcome aboard!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Welcome aboard!(where is magicpapa's train picture when you need it)

If you're like many, this will be a very hard board to navigate away from once you've found us

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Venturing away from broken Beckett eh? This is a great board to be a member of so congrats for finally finding it much the way everyone else has from other sites.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
Welcome aboard!(where is magicpapa's train picture when you need it)

If you're like many, this will be a very hard board to navigate away from once you've found us

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

FCBexpress.jpg

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Welcome.Nice sig.The 1954 Red Heart Dog Food set is so underated.You could still send away for a complete set to Red Heart well into the 1970's

Members online

Latest posts