Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hey BG, what is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
kentuckyderby said:
The key to Razor is the exclusive rights

If the rights are not exclusive (ie this example) or if Razor sells the contracts down the road, there will be many who invested in Razor that will be either dumping in a hurry or will feel slighted/misinformed

I guess the best thing to do is sit and wait to see what happens after BG can respond after looking into the matter

Kind of scares me as someone who bought a ton of Razor that Gilmore didn't respond with a simple explanation

Because I do not know a simple explanation.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
In my above post, I meant myself not Gilmore when I said "as someone who bought..."

I also hope the eventual response is NOT going to be "Due to an ongoing litigation case, we are unavailable to comment at this time"

Sure it is only Wade Miley but the bottom line is that the key to Razor success is the exclusive rights

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
does anyone have the original thread/post/statement from BG saying who the exclusive
guys were? or is it listed on there website?

G

Tim Beckham
Pedro Alvarez
Eric Hosmer
Brian Matusz
Kyle Skipworth
Yonder Alonso
Aaron Crow
Jason Castro
Justin Smoak
Jemile Weeks
Brett Wallace
Aaron Hicks
Ethan Martin
Brett Lawrie
David Cooper
Reese Havens
Casey Kelly
David Adams
Jeremy Bleich
Brett DeVall
Cutter Dykstra
Stephen Fife
Ryan Flaherty
Derrik Gibson
Pete Hissey
Destin Hood
Garrison Lassiter
Che-Hsuan Lin
Kyle Lobstein
Jordan Lyles
Brett Marshall
Tim Melville
Wade Miley
(William) D.J. Mitchell
Robbie Ross
Tanner Scheppers
Ross Seaton
Chris Smith
Ryan Westmoreland
Robbie Weinhardt
Matt Weiters

The above players are exclusively signed to Razor Entertainment and will currently only be found in Razor brand products

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
MyPens66 said:
Tim Beckham
Pedro Alvarez
Eric Hosmer
Brian Matusz
Kyle Skipworth
Yonder Alonso
Aaron Crow
Jason Castro
Justin Smoak
Jemile Weeks
Brett Wallace
Aaron Hicks
Ethan Martin
Brett Lawrie
David Cooper
Reese Havens
Casey Kelly
David Adams
Jeremy Bleich
Brett DeVall
Cutter Dykstra
Stephen Fife
Ryan Flaherty
Derrik Gibson
Pete Hissey
Destin Hood
Garrison Lassiter
Che-Hsuan Lin
Kyle Lobstein
Jordan Lyles
Brett Marshall
Tim Melville
Wade Miley*
(William) D.J. Mitchell
Robbie Ross
Tanner Scheppers
Ross Seaton
Chris Smith
Ryan Westmoreland
Robbie Weinhardt
Matt Weiters

The above players are exclusively signed to Razor Entertainment and will currently only be found in Razor brand products

* = May appear in another product. :oops:

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
This pretty much shows what Donurss thanks of razor and how much they respect them

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
arod305 said:
This pretty much shows what Donurss thanks of razor and how much they respect them

It does show something since they did not produce any of the main prospects (this very well could me an oversight on Donruss's part), I mean if they wanted to get more bang for thier buck (while sticking it to Razor) why not produce: Hosmer, Beckham, Smoak, Matusz, Wallace, or Alvarez? This will need to be explained promptly by Brian as this doesn't look good at all if it is Donruss "bucking" his contract's...Razor needs to hit Donruss hard & fast to make an example of them (Godfather style) :lol: "Don't mess with my Exclusivity"... :D

Edit: Who wants to bet these Prime Cut Miley's are gonna start selling for big $$$?

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
cgilmo said:
No, Wade Miley's situation was talked about on the boards some time ago by BG. They signed him only to find out that he signed a contract with donruss first.

Then why advertise him as exclusive?

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
Therion said:
cgilmo said:
No, Wade Miley's situation was talked about on the boards some time ago by BG. They signed him only to find out that he signed a contract with donruss first.

Perhaps the knowledge of the contract dispute was made known too late in the production process. Seems like there is no other point in discussing the matter.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
bballcardkid said:
Therion said:
cgilmo said:

Perhaps the knowledge of the contract dispute was made known too late in the production process. Seems like there is no other point in discussing the matter.

The website still lists him as exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts