Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---The Morning Thread 4th of July Edition---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
usa-med.pngusa-med.pngusa-med.pngusa-med.pngusa-med.png

good morning FCB and Happy 4th of July.

working until 4 and then heading home to relax with some grilling, some beers and watching fireworks.

what's everyone else doing today?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning Russ and thank you and the rest of our soldiers for defending our Freedom.

morning Dan.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
pghbuccos said:
morning Art. how's the weekend with your daughter going?

Going good Dave. I think she wants me to take her to the mud runs today at the fair. ::facepalm:: I never go to them fairs. It's just way t oexpensive for something I have little to no interest in. Oh well, can't have it your way all the time.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee time , unload van of cards and start rotating in other cards . always nice to make about 150 in two nights .

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Good morning and Happy Fourth to everyone!

It is unusual for me to be up this early but we have company coming over today and I wanted to get stuff done so I could watch the Wimbledon Finals this morning.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning Barry. I guess the fireworks helped your sales.

morning Ravi and welcome to the Morning Thread. congrats again on that Holo FX O'Neill.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
fireworks help some but theres about 3000 people that don't come in - free show since there is lots of parking in area . the firework watchers don't buy like regulars .next year i'm taking a Babe Ruth card and charging to see it . Pirates out sold Red Sox Friday thats a real stunner ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::
Pool water cloudy so i will be busy this morning

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Happy 4th guys.

Just me and buddy still here right now, so we got dogs, burgers and brats to BBQ and might go see the fireworks later (it's about a 25 minute drive both ways....so we are not sure).

Glad to have two more days off though :D

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning George, Dave and Anthony.

Anthony sounds like you're having some fun. how's the wife and son?

Dave that was a hell of finish and it was great to see Harvick hold on to win and it was good to see Dale Jr finish 4th.

9e483b0989621c5910f724cc78e082cc-ge.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Morning all!!

Just wanted to wish all my American friends a happy and safe 4th of July

Stay thirsty my friends :D

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
G $MONEY$ said:
Morning all!!

Just wanted to wish all my American friends a happy and safe 4th of July

Stay thirsty my friends :D

He lives in Canada and has friends all over North America. He is..... The most interesting man in the world. ;) :D
Thanks, Bilko!

Members online

Latest posts