Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Corporate discount - boxes available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Not sure if anyone has used this, but it's the 'corporate discount'. Not sure if it was supposed to be restricted, but I've been ordering from it for a little bit now. Prices are awesome, even though they are retail.

http://www.toppsonlinestore.com/servlet ... Categories

09 Bowman Chrome retail just sold out

But 09 Allen Ginter retail boxes (24 packs) is a great price. It works out to $1.45 per pack.

Not sure if the code still works, but AS2010 is for free shipping.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Just ordered 6 boxes of the Allen Ginter. Free shipping code worked,

$209 for 144 packs of Allen Ginter, not bad!

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Saw a retail box on eBay for $49 of A&G 2009. So, 35 is certainly a good price, but not a deal-of-the-century price.

$35 for a box of Bowman Chrome... well, that's another story. Ah well.

Thanks for the link.

The Topps Attax seems to be a really good deal consider D&A is selling that $20 box for $98.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Jeff N. said:
Saw a retail box on eBay for $49 of A&G 2009. So, 35 is certainly a good price, but not a deal-of-the-century price.

Thanks for the link.

The Topps Attax seems to be a really good deal consider D&A is selling that $20 box for $98.

Sorry! I bought a lot of the Bowman Chrome lol. I didn't think it would work earlier so I added as many as I could to my cart and cleaned out the bowman chrome.

The topps chrome, t206 and mayo are all good deals if you consider what they're selling for on ebay.

I figured for the Allen and Ginter though, busting 144 packs for $209, it'd be a fun break.
Hobby boxes still sell for $99 on ebay which is $4.16 a pack. I'd rather open retail AG at $1.45 per.

They may not be 'deal of the centuries', but if you're looking for below ebay prices and well below retail price, it's a great price.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
frzg said:
Jeff N. said:

Thanks for the link.

Sorry! I bought a lot of the Bowman Chrome lol. I didn't think it would work earlier so I added as many as I could to my cart and cleaned out the bowman chrome.

The topps chrome, t206 and mayo are all good deals if you consider what they're selling for on ebay.

I figured for the Allen and Ginter though, busting 144 packs for $209, it'd be a fun break.
Hobby boxes still sell for $99 on ebay which is $4.16 a pack. I'd rather open retail AG at $1.45 per.

They may not be 'deal of the centuries', but if you're looking for below ebay prices and well below retail price, it's a great price.

2009 Mayo may be a good deal, but don't bother.

The 2008 Mayo is a much, much, much better deal. This product on the retail side was flat out loaded. I pulled lots of good stuff from these boxes and retail packs. And it's $30 for 24 packs.

Almost everone of these containded a hit. Probably around 1/2 have a hit.

Autos are very plentiful for retail in 2008, and are on card, not stickers like 2009.

I pulled...

Darren McFadden Red Auto 1/10
Matt Forte Auto
Joe Flacco 1894 Mini #2/5
and much much more, all from retail.

There are lots of good hits in the retail product. In fact, even back in 2008, the retail version was a much better buy than hobby.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/foot ... post174503

This product in hobby was supposed to have two autos or One auto and one GU per per hobby box. They turned out to be two gu or one auto and one gu per hobby box, with most having two GU.

All the extra autos seem to have been put in retail.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
imac220 said:
When paying with paypal, when and where do you enter the free shipping code?

THanks in advance

I only found you could use the code when you checkout using another method aside from paypal.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
hawkfandan said:
They still make Garbage Pail Kids? Who knew!

The newest release, this year, had sketch cards and printing plates, sell very good.

Some plates go upwards of $150!

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Wow did someone here go nuts on the 2009 AG retail? They had 33 boxes in stock when I left this morning, now sold out.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
vwnut13 said:
frzg said:
Jeff N. said:

Thanks for the link.

The 2008 Mayo is a much, much, much better deal. This product on the retail side was flat out loaded. I pulled lots of good stuff from these boxes and retail packs. And it's $30 for 24 packs.

Autos are very plentiful for retail in 2008, and are on card, not stickers like 2009.

I pulled...

Matt Forte Auto

There are lots of good hits in the retail product. In fact, even back in 2008, the retail version was a much better buy than hobby.

This product in hobby was supposed to have two autos or One auto and one GU per per hobby box. They turned out to be two gu or one auto and one gu per hobby box, with most having two GU.

So the regular retail boxes are good or the blasters that are listed here?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
frzg said:
vwnut13 said:
frzg said:
Jeff N. said:

Thanks for the link.

I pulled...

Matt Forte Auto

So the regular retail boxes are good or the blasters that are listed here?

They were all loaded.

1 hit per 24 pack box of retail.

Blasters had no guarantee, but if you picked up three blasters (24 packs) and didn't get a hit you had horrible luck.

Dacardworld has hobby boxes of this for $120. So you can do the math there.

People were buying cases of blasters of this product.

I'd venture a guess that the 2008 Mayo blasters are the best product on that list.

Look at some of the posts here:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/sear ... =25&page=2
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=64961&p=850611&hilit=mayo+blaster#p850611

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
'09 Bowman Chrome has been selling for as low as $44 a box for Hobby on ebay in the last 2 weeks. I think that's a better deal than $35 for a retail box.

the '09 A&G deal on the other hand, that can't be beat. Too bad it's still out of stock...

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
cmnkb8 said:
'09 Bowman Chrome has been selling for as low as $44 a box for Hobby on ebay in the last 2 weeks. I think that's a better deal than $35 for a retail box.

the '09 A&G deal on the other hand, that can't be beat. Too bad it's still out of stock...

Exactly what I was thinking of on 09 BC...how could that be a "good" deal when for $10 more you can get a hobby box with a guaranteed auto and a shot at superfractors, 1/1 plates etc.

There is no guarantee of anything in a retail box of 09 BC.

Members online

Latest posts