Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

After many grueling days of work...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
...my web site is finished! :mrgreen:

I have scanned EVERY single Schilling I own and posted it on the web site. It was quite the undertaking but I'm proud of how it's turned out so far. It still pales in comparison to some of your web sites (I'm looking at you Mark Grace and Tony Clark collectors) but it will work for now. I'm looking into purchasing my own domain sometime in the future and maybe I'll do a redesign then.

If you have a minute, check it out and take a look around. I hope that you enjoy it!

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Very nice.It looks great.May I add a suggestion?You may want to put a caption underneath each picture stating what the card is.Some cards from the mid 90's I have never saw and don't know what set they are from for example.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
hofmichael said:
Very nice.It looks great.May I add a suggestion?You may want to put a caption underneath each picture stating what the card is.Some cards from the mid 90's I have never saw and don't know what set they are from for example.

Thanks. As for your suggestion, putting all of that text in and getting it all aligned properly would be a huge hassle. In the future, I want to set it up like http://www.tonyclark1b.com/1999.html. When you click on the card, it enlarges the image and has all of the information right there.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
jay1065 said:
Great job! You chose a great pic to use for the header image.

Thanks. I was trying to find a picture that represented Schilling and his legacy and this picture just felt perfect. It really shows how much he was appreciated in Boston.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts