Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beckham/Buehrle Rainbows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chicuse

Mar 17, 2010
Chicago, IL
Many may know I am a true Beckham collector and love to land as many 1/1's of him as possible. I recently was able to obtain the Cyan 09 BC Printing Plate RC of Beckham to complete the whole rainbow! Also below is the 08 BC set of 4 plates which I have shown before.
Finally, I finished the rainbow of Mark Buehrle '09 Topps Chrome during his perfect game season. I am always looking for 1/1s of Beckham if anyone has any leads on where they may be.
Enjoy!

4BCplates-1.jpg

4plates-1-1.jpg

buehrle-1.jpg

beckhamplates-1.jpg

beckhamplates2-1.jpg

chicuse

Mar 17, 2010
Chicago, IL
Thanks everyone. I'm sure I am not alone in having that secret obsession of having all of the plates of a set, not just one. Bugs the hell out of me trying to find them :)

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm not going to lie, I'm a little bit jealous, especially of the Buehrle! Those are spectacular rainbows. Thanks for sharing the scans.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
chicuse said:
DWright5 said:
Very nice!

Congrats on the Rainbows.

Nice Zimmerman rainbow. Did you find the 1/1 purple? Still searching for the Beckham one from Topps Finest.

Yeah, the bottom middle is the Purple. I actually won it on eBay from a shop about 30 mins from my house that I never knew about!

I still need the 2 plates for everything yet.

Plus, if you check out my site, pretty much all I collect are Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome and Finest rainbows of Zimmerman. With a few other things on there. :D

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Sweet pick-ups, and I'm jealous that you were able to complete the press plate rainbows. I've been collecting Rowand for about 6 years and I still only have one press plate rainbow, and that's of 2005 Diamond Kings because I bought them all at once.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
chicuse said:
J.O. said:
I've owned two of those beckham chrome auto plates. very nice

Ha really? I heard a different story about the history of them being passed around.

i can't quite recall the exact story- but i believe i won the blue for $140, then talked on here about flipping it for $220 the next week, everyone called me crazy- sold it on ebay for that price a week later.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts