Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big Thanks to Mystery Member for This Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I for the life of me can't figure out who this is... Step forward and claim your thanks! I love the Edge auto in his Miami uniform, and the refractors were a huge help for my project. The other cards were also sweet. All around awesome package, very much appreciated.

(Sorry for the group scans, but I won't be able to do good scans until late tonight)

scan0002.png

scan0007.png
scan0008.png
scan0009.png
scan0010.png
scan0011.png
scan0012.png
scan0013.png
scan0014.png
scan0015.png
scan0016.png

scan0017.png

scan0018.png

strongman

Jul 10, 2010
michigan
dude nobody likes you or your crap dhb collection. thats why nobody replies to your posts on forum cuz your on their ignore list including myself. so you join here and make your 50 useless posts per day. go jump off a building bro. i meant nothing bad by my comment. i was lol'ing at all the u of m then seeing a jones snuck in there. card sorry i had to post this due to this kids ignorance

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
strongman said:
dude nobody likes you or your crap dhb collection. thats why nobody replies to your posts on forum cuz your on their ignore list including myself. so you join here and make your 50 useless posts per day. go jump off a building bro. i meant nothing bad by my comment. i was lol'ing at all the u of m then seeing a jones snuck in there. card sorry i had to post this due to this kids ignorance
I got what you meant. I kind of did a double-take when I saw the Jones :lol: . I'm definitely happy it was included - Julius Jones is awesome.

yankeesfan24 said:
strongman said:
nice mix in of the julius jones lol
he is a Cowboys fans as well, if you are going to make the smartass comments on here like you do on sportscardforum, please go back there

kthanxbye :mrgreen:
I'm sure he didn't mean it in a negative way.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
strongman said:
i got a nice barber auto gu 1/5 if you are interested
I'd normally jump all over that, but I've had to cut way back on purchasing, and I don't have anything remotely close to trade. Thanks for asking though.

yankeesfan24

strongman said:
crap collection huh, only one of the best collections put together on our planet, nice try though ::facepalm::

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
strongman said:
i wasnt expecting too much for it honestly. got anything decent i can use for bait??
I'll PM you a list later this evening, or possibly tomorrow morning. I wiped out my old bucket since it was so outdated, and haven't uploaded everything yet. I don't know if you do any low end insert/rookie trades ever, but feel free to browse around and let me know if you have any rookies/inserts to swap for what I've got. I'll get my gu/au up as soon as I have time.

http://www.cardmagnet.info/invent/football.htm

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
strongman said:
<3

yankeesfan24

tikitomoka said:
strongman said:
<3
coming from someone who was banned on SCF :lol:

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
yankeesfan24 said:
tikitomoka said:
strongman said:
<3
Nice comeback. Being banned from an essentially worthless site (although you probably like that site because you can post ***** and start redundant threads all you want) doesn't mean I will like you anymore (which, shockingly enough, is never gonna happen).

yankeesfan24

tikitomoka said:
yankeesfan24 said:
tikitomoka said:
strongman said:
<3
Nice comeback. Being banned from an essentially worthless site (although you probably like that site because you can post ***** and start redundant threads all you want) doesn't mean I will like you anymore (which, shockingly enough, is never gonna happen).
funny thing is, i never cared for you either

strongman

Jul 10, 2010
michigan
tikitomoka said:
yankeesfan24 said:
tikitomoka said:
strongman said:
<3
lol!!!! thanked

Members online

Latest posts