Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big Thanks to Mystery Member for This Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
yankeesfan24 said:
tikitomoka said:
yankeesfan24 said:
tikitomoka said:
strongman said:
dude nobody likes you or your crap dhb collection. thats why nobody replies to your posts on forum cuz your on their ignore list including myself. so you join here and make your 50 useless posts per day. go jump off a building bro. i meant nothing bad by my comment. i was lol'ing at all the u of m then seeing a jones snuck in there. card sorry i had to post this due to this kids ignorance
<3
coming from someone who was banned on SCF :lol:
Nice comeback. Being banned from an essentially worthless site (although you probably like that site because you can post ***** and start redundant threads all you want) doesn't mean I will like you anymore (which, shockingly enough, is never gonna happen).
funny thing is, i never cared for you either
Couldn't care less. I usually don't associate with annoying, spoiled twelve year olds

yankeesfan24

tikitomoka said:
yankeesfan24 said:
tikitomoka said:
yankeesfan24 said:
tikitomoka said:
[quote="strongman":14m8jm5u]dude nobody likes you or your crap dhb collection. thats why nobody replies to your posts on forum cuz your on their ignore list including myself. so you join here and make your 50 useless posts per day. go jump off a building bro. i meant nothing bad by my comment. i was lol'ing at all the u of m then seeing a jones snuck in there. card sorry i had to post this due to this kids ignorance
<3
Nice comeback. Being banned from an essentially worthless site (although you probably like that site because you can post ***** and start redundant threads all you want) doesn't mean I will like you anymore (which, shockingly enough, is never gonna happen).
Couldn't care less. I usually don't associate with annoying, spoiled twelve year olds[/quote:14m8jm5u]
12??? nice try :lol:

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
yankeesfan24 said:
tikitomoka said:
yankeesfan24 said:
tikitomoka said:
yankeesfan24 said:
[quote="tikitomoka":luqk8ttc][quote="strongman":luqk8ttc]dude nobody likes you or your crap dhb collection. thats why nobody replies to your posts on forum cuz your on their ignore list including myself. so you join here and make your 50 useless posts per day. go jump off a building bro. i meant nothing bad by my comment. i was lol'ing at all the u of m then seeing a jones snuck in there. card sorry i had to post this due to this kids ignorance
<3
Couldn't care less. I usually don't associate with annoying, spoiled twelve year olds[/quote:luqk8ttc]
12??? nice try :lol:[/quote:luqk8ttc]
sorry. 12 and a half.

yankeesfan24

tikitomoka said:
yankeesfan24 said:
tikitomoka said:
yankeesfan24 said:
tikitomoka said:
[quote="yankeesfan24":60qsq5xb][quote="tikitomoka":60qsq5xb][quote="strongman":60qsq5xb]dude nobody likes you or your crap dhb collection. thats why nobody replies to your posts on forum cuz your on their ignore list including myself. so you join here and make your 50 useless posts per day. go jump off a building bro. i meant nothing bad by my comment. i was lol'ing at all the u of m then seeing a jones snuck in there. card sorry i had to post this due to this kids ignorance
<3
Couldn't care less. I usually don't associate with annoying, spoiled twelve year olds[/quote:60qsq5xb]
12??? nice try :lol:[/quote:60qsq5xb]
sorry. 12 and a half.[/quote:60qsq5xb]
:lol: , no where close, feel free to try again, i have all night ;)

strongman

Jul 10, 2010
michigan
see tikitimoka is a class act and class act trader. something you are not and will never be. you arent good enough to spit shine his toploaders.

also he does have all night tikitimoka, he has no life

ps my last post on this thread

jsab4807

Jul 22, 2010
yankeesfan24 said:
strongman said:
nice mix in of the julius jones lol
he is a Cowboys fans as well, if you are going to make the smartass comments on here like you do on sportscardforum, please go back there

kthanxbye :mrgreen:

csb.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
HEAVYHITTER said:
anything other than about the OP cards makes

Thread-Gay-Disturbing.jpg
All I wanted to do was share my happy mailday :cry: .

Thanks to all of the positive comments and views...and I'm still waiting to find out who I need to thank personally! Thanks again to my mystery mailer...whoever you may be.

Members online

Latest posts