Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kirk Nieuwenhuis Promoted to AAA BUFFALO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Getting closer and closer to replacing Beltran or Francoeur/Pagan. This guys really looking like the real deal.

PS: Mejia rejoins AA Binghamton

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
I don't think his prices are gonna raise to much on the promotion. If he continues to rake in AAA, then his prices will increase in hopes of a September call up? I think he's still projecting for early next year at this pace.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.... 4 Gold's, a couple of Orange's, half a dozen Blue's, and countless Ref's and base Auto's have me :D

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
thegreathambino said:
I don't think his prices are gonna raise to much on the promotion. If he continues to rake in AAA, then his prices will increase in hopes of a September call up? I think he's still projecting for early next year at this pace.

If he hits well he should have a shot to make the roster next year, depending on what happens in free agency. Bay and Franceour ain't the solution...

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
jkeys said:
thegreathambino said:

If he hits well he should have a shot to make the roster next year, depending on what happens in free agency. Bay and Franceour ain't the solution...

I feel like if he hits well in AAA the next few weeks, why not give him a call up in September? Maybe he'll show something and actually give Mets fans something to look foward too next year.

Members online

Latest posts