Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first EVER Perk 1/1 came today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
GarkoCollector said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Nothing special, just his 2009 Bowman Magenta Plate, but it is one more out of the way!

Its your first 1/1. That IS special for a player collector!

Thanks Tom! I am stoked... I mostly have been working with his base and low end autos, but this popped up and I HAD to snag it! Now if I can only locate the other 3...

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
TBTwinsFan said:
GarkoCollector said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Nothing special, just his 2009 Bowman Magenta Plate, but it is one more out of the way!

Thanks Tom! I am stoked... I mostly have been working with his base and low end autos, but this popped up and I HAD to snag it! Now if I can only locate the other 3...

Congrats!

And good luck on the others. I don't have more than 2 of any specific plate. They get hard to track down.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
DWright5 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
GarkoCollector said:
TBTwinsFan said:

Congrats!

And good luck on the others. I don't have more than 2 of any specific plate. They get hard to track down.

Yeah... I haven't checked eBay yet... I will do that pretty quick to see if I can pop another one.

I am not really trying to supercollect, but whatever I can get is good!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
eBay had NO 1/1s up... I did find a 2009 Bowman Chrome refractor that I needed for $1.50... if anyone has ebay I am reimbursing $2 for it (the shipping was free from the seller)

Members online

Latest posts